Sunday 6 November 2011

Chicks with dicks

Now that I have your attention, you sick little perverts, (who I am very proud to call my followers.) I would like to sincerely apologize for my lack of posts and comments and general Internet interest but alas my family has been going through a very shitty time and my mind had decided to go AWOL... Well that maybe a bit of an exaggeration as I have been able to tell complete strangers and inanimate objects to either go and fuck themselves or to just fuck off...Anything insulting really...


What has really helped me to keep utter and full blown depression away is keeping busy and this little guy...


How freaking cute is that????
Look at the little paws and nose and tiny ears! That was just too much for me and I went into a state I like to call a "puppy high" Which is basically when you see any baby animal (not only puppies) and basically act like a complete idiot. Large stupid grin? Check. High squeaky voice? Check. Trying to estimate whether the baby animal can fit in your bag and if you can run faster than the owner? Check.


Another thing that has kept me sorta sane is scouring the internet for funnies...these are a few of my favourites...








Gotta love infomercials!!
Okay all, a proper post is formulating in my head as I write this just wanted to let you all know I am still alive...I promise I will have some sexy ass pervertedness in countless bounds soon


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment