Monday 20 February 2012

A few of my favourite things...

(Please note...I started this post on the 27 of January) (I'm a bit late) (Sorry)


I'm back! I didn't mean to stay away for so long but alas, I am a procrastinator and all of a sudden it's nearly the end of January. And nearly my birthday which is on the 30th...(My Birthday has come and gone)

I am BIG on birthdays. See how serious I am? I capitalised, made it bold and underlined it. I love birthdays! It is the one day of the year that you can do anything and everything you want. Want that dress? No problem! Want cake with no calories? Sure! It is a magical day. Now you probably think "For fucks sake, grow up, not everything is sunshine and rainbows" and you know what I say to that? Peter Pan didn't have to, you pessimistic son of a dirty whore, go do drugs off a dirty toilet seat.

And now to celebrate my birthday online I have compiled a bunch of my favourite quotes, pictures...etc

Family Guy
Peter: Here honey, I got you this greeting card.
Lois: "I'm sorry I sold our daughter into slavery."
Peter: Yeah, it was really hard to find one of those in English.


 Stewie: How do you not know that your reflection in the patio door isn't another dog?
Brian: Hey, that guy is a d**k.
Peter: Cleveland?
Cleveland: Hey fellas.
Peter: Holy crap! Who knew we'd run into you, except everyone cause FOX ruined it in the promos.

Carnie: Step right up, step right up! You won't believe your eyes. Step right up and see the amazing half man, half clam.
Peter: What a ripoff, it's just Kim Cattrall sitting Indian style

 Peter: Hey Lois, you say something?
Lois: Oh, just that I think that you'll love this cake.
Stewie: None for me, thanks, it's gonna go straight to my vagina. (to Brian) That's what girls worry about, right? Having big vaginas?

Stewie: Oh squiggly line in my eye fluid. I see you lurking there on the peripherie of my vision. But when I try to look at you, you scurry away. Are you shy, squiggly line? Why only when I ignore you, do you return to the center of my eye? Oh, squiggly line, it's alright, you are forgiven


Family Guy is just my best...

Boyfriend and I have started watching Teen Wolf which led me to this discovery...


Yes...My Gawd! Look at him all brooding and sexy. That man is Tyler Hoechlin. And do you know what is better than Tyler Hoechlin? Yes! A topless Tyler Hoechlin...

Working out like a BOSS
Okay- Enough of that...Maybe one more ...No, must resist...

Very bitey...*snort*
Oh! Something for the lads....I nearly forgot.

You're welcome, Douglas


No comments:

Post a Comment