What can I say about Doug? Well, he has a friend called Keiran, they get up to all kinds of fuckery together, for example:
Doug: Let's start writing a story in a manner where I write a section and you write the next section and so forth.
Keiran: No because it's lame
Doug: we can write the whole thing online
Doug: ok let's start
Doug: Once upon a time
Keiran : The end
Doug: fucking brilliant
Doug: best seller
Doug: Can I have a bite of your pie?
Keiran: Yes. *Gives Doug his pie
Doug: Thanks. *Throws pie out the window
Douglas can also be quite an asshole, outrageously funny but still an asshole...
1) Telling a girl that his name is Johnny so after romancing her in a club, she can't find him on facebook.
2) Prank calling a hairdresser whilst pretending to be an old paraplegic. He actually got them to travel to his grandmothers house for a personal visit for a haircut. (He got into a lot of shit for that one)
3) Not having the balls to tell a girl that he had just kissed that he had in fact, actually just thrown up a couple of minutes before.
4) Innocently going out for a supper on a Wednesday night but ended up getting so trashed that he had to take two days off work.
5) Putting his chewing gum on my sneakers since he was too lazy to go to the bin. (Thanks a lot fucker)
|Yes, he is indeed handsome.|
This is the most normal photo I could find.
These were my other choices...
Douglas is also adopted, him and his brother were orphans until their (Foster) parents adopted them. He was what he affectionately calls himself a street rat or a throw away child. He also likes to say 'Only street kids are allowed to drink beer' whilst sipping on said beverage.
And now for my best Douglas quotes:
"The temptation to urinate in a bath is difficult to overcome"
"There is not enough beer in a bottle to fully satisfy my needs"
"I put on my underpants and I walk amongst my cabbages asking them if I make them feel sexy."
These have nothing to do with Doug:
Have an awesome week, everyone!